Connect with us

Celebrity

Drake Bell Found Safe After Going Missing In Florida

Published

on

drake bell

Authorities in Florida have apprehended Drake Bell.

On April 13, just hours after he was reported missing, the Daytona Beach Police Department told E! News that “law enforcement officials are in contact and Mr. Bell is safe.”

Authorities had earlier stated that they were hunting for the Nickelodeon alum, who had been missing since April 12. “He should be traveling in a 2022 grey BMW, and his last known location is potentially the area of Mainland High School,” the department noted with a photo of Bell in a Facebook statement. “He is missing and considered endangered.”

Since his capture, the 36-year-old has remained silent.

Before his brief hiatus, the Drake & Josh alum was photographed at SeaWorld in Orlando with his kid, whom he shares with former wife Janet Von Schmeling, on April 11. (In January, People reported that the pair, who married in 2018, had separated as Bell sought outpatient treatment for substance problems.)

Drake Bell first announced the arrival of his son and his marriage to Schmeling in July 2021.

Drake Bell first announced the arrival of his son and his marriage to Schmeling in July 2021. “In response to various incorrect rumors, I have been married for almost three years, and we are blessed to be the parents of a wonderful son,” he tweeted. “I appreciate all of my fans worldwide sending me well wishes.”

After pleading guilty to attempted child endangerment, the actor was sentenced to two years of probation and 200 hours of community service in the same month.

The sentence was imposed in response to a woman’s claim that Bell groomed her when she was underage.

“Today, I accept this plea because my conduct was wrong,” Bell said in a statement released before his sentencing in July 2021. “I’m sorry the victim was harmed in any way—that was not my intention.”

“I have taken this matter very seriously,” he continued, “and once again, I just want to apologize to her and anyone else who may have been affected by my actions.”‘

SOURCE – (ENEWS)

Kiara Grace is a staff writer at VORNews, a reputable online publication. Her writing focuses on technology trends, particularly in the realm of consumer electronics and software. With a keen eye for detail and a knack for breaking down complex topics, Kiara delivers insightful analyses that resonate with tech enthusiasts and casual readers alike. Her articles strike a balance between in-depth coverage and accessibility, making them a go-to resource for anyone seeking to stay informed about the latest innovations shaping our digital world.

Celebrity

15 Months After His Firing, Tucker Carlson Returns To Fox News Airwaves With A GOP Convention Speech

Published

on

NEW YORK — Tucker Carlson returned to Fox News’ airwaves 15 months after being abruptly dismissed, as witnessed Thursday during coverage of a Republican National Convention address that underscored his growing power in Donald Trump’s universe.

Carlson described the Republican nominee for president as a changed man who “became the leader of this nation” after last Saturday’s murder attempt.

His 11-minute address in Milwaukee also revealed shifts in the media personality, who had privately stated after the 2020 election that he “truly can’t wait” to ignore Trump. Before being granted the prime-time role at the convention last night, he was visible and reportedly persuaded Trump to choose Ohio Sen. JD Vance as his running mate.

carlson | Ap news Image

15 Months After His Firing, Tucker Carlson Returns To Fox News Airwaves With A GOP Convention Speech

Carlson’s address aired at prime time on Fox News, the same hour he was once the most popular figure on cable television. CNN and MSNBC did not cover it.

“That was Tucker Tucker,” his Fox replacement, Jesse Watters, explained. “You may remember him from the 8 o’clock hour here.”

How Tucker has performed in recent months
Tucker was dismissed a week after Fox agreed to pay more than $787 million to resolve a lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems over fraudulent representations made by the network after the 2020 election. The network never explained why it fired Carlson, resulting in a cottage industry of hypotheses about why the Rupert Murdoch-founded network pulled the plug.

Tucker has now launched his internet network, but he has yet to match the power he gained from five nights a week on the most popular cable network.

He has conducted a series of online interviews with prominent right individuals, including one with Trump, which was used to counterprogram a debate amongst his GOP nomination opponents. His most notable appearance was a February interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin, who later stated that he believed Tucker “would behave more aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions.”

Tucker has also generated money from lectures, having just finished a speaking tour of Australia. He has scheduled a September tour of arenas in the United States, with special guests including Donald Trump Jr., Roseanne Barr, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Russell Brand, Kid Rock, Vivek Ramaswamy, and Megyn Kelly, Glenn Beck, and Dan Bongino, all of whom left Fox under unpleasant circumstances.

According to Justin Wells, a longtime Tucker aide who spoke with him immediately before Carlson took the stage, his convention speech on Thursday was impromptu.

15 Months After His Firing, Tucker Carlson Returns To Fox News Airwaves With A GOP Convention Speech

Carlson praised Trump as a leader whose bravery and courage have inspired people, especially in the days following the murder attempt on the former president in western Pennsylvania last weekend. He also praised Trump for promoting unity during a time when it would have been easy to do otherwise.

“He turned down the most obvious opportunity in politics to inflame the nation after being shot,” according to Carlson. “In the moment, he did his best to bring the country together.”

He says, “people who don’t believe in God are starting to wonder — maybe there is something to this.”

Carlson avoided divisive political discourse, though he did characterize the amount of money the US has spent to assist in defending Ukraine as “a middle finger in the face of every American.”

SOURCE | AP

Continue Reading

Celebrity

American Who Made Social Media Threats Against Taylor Swift Detained Ahead Of German Concert

Published

on

BERLIN — An American man who made threats against Taylor Swift on social media was seized before her first concert in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, and will be held in custody until her gigs there end, authorities said Thursday.

swift | AP news Image

American Who Made Social Media Threats Against Taylor Swift Detained Ahead Of German Concert

According to police, the accused stalker, a 34-year-old whose name has not been disclosed, had a ticket to Taylor’s concert at Gelsenkirchen’s Veltins-Arena on Wednesday. They stated that he was detained at event admission checks because an early assessment could not completely rule out a risk.

According to police, the man threatened Taylor and her partner on social media. They say he was detained after receiving tips from the event’s organizers.

The American superstar will perform in Gelsenkirchen on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as part of her Eras tour. According to authorities, a local court has ordered that the suspected stalker be detained until Saturday.

They went on to say that Swift and the audience were always safe. The event drew approximately 60,000 people on Wednesday evening and went off without incident.

American Who Made Social Media Threats Against Taylor Swift Detained Ahead Of German Concert

Before the concerts, Gelsenkirchen temporarily renamed the town “Swiftkirchen” and honored the singer on a “Walk of Fame” dedicated to local luminaries.

Taylor has plans to perform in two more German cities after Gelsenkirchen: Hamburg and Munich.

SOURCE | AP

Continue Reading

Celebrity

Britney Spears Has A Message For Ozzy Osbourne After He Called Her Dancing ‘Sad’

Published

on

Nobody puts Britney Spears in a corner.

The singer was highlighted on a recent episode of “The Osbournes Podcast,” in which Ozzy Osbourne stated that he was “fed up with seeing poor old Britney Spears dancing on social media.”

“You know, it’s sad,” the renowned rocker admitted. “Very, very sad.”

Britney Spears | People Image

Britney Spears Has A Message For Ozzy Osbourne After He Called Her Dancing ‘Sad’

His family agreed, including his wife Sharon and older children Kelly and Jack Osbourne.

Britney, who routinely posts videos of herself dancing on social media, noticed and responded with a lengthy comment.

She began her essay by mentioning Kate Beckinsale’s 2001 film Serendipity and stating that “incredibly cruel people were talking about [Beckinsale] needs more age-appropriate content.” Beckinsale, who is in her fifties (as Britney also highlighted), has been known to confront social media bullies.

Britney then reacted to the Osbournes’ complaints. She stated that she rarely dances and responded to Sharon Osbourne’s description of her as “a poor little thing” by saying, “I’m not poor at all!!!”

Britney Spears Has A Message For Ozzy Osbourne After He Called Her Dancing ‘Sad’

“I taught dance lessons to a few adolescents last week… Spears wrote, “A lot of the kids were too thin, and some were too big.” “I know what it’s like to be judged, so it’s a ridiculous and stupid subject initially, but I think it’s important to HELP EACH OTHER and invite each other to places that help our souls to grow!!!”

Spears closed her email to the Osbournes, whom she described as “the most boring family known to mankind,” by ordering them to “kindly f**k off.”

SOURCE | CNN

Continue Reading

Trending

Exit mobile version