Connect with us

Music

Jennifer Lopez Cancels 2024 North American Tour Says Shes Heartsick

Published

on

Jennifer Lopez Cancels 2024 North American Tour
Jennifer Lopez: AP Image

Jennifer Lopez aka Jlo has canceled her 2024 North American tour, representatives for Live Nation confirmed to The Associated Press.

“Jennifer is taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends,” they said in a statement.

The tour was to be her first in five years, in support of her first solo album in a decade, “This Is Me… Now” and its companion film.

The tour was scheduled to kick off on June 26 in Orlando, Florida, and conclude in Houston on Aug. 31. Live Nation shared that attendees who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster will be automatically refunded.

Lopez offered her own statement to fans on her OntheJLo website and newsletter, writing, “I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down. Please know that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel that it was absolutely necessary.”

She continued: “I promise I will make it up to you and we will all be together again. I love you all so much. Until next time…”

“This Is Me… Now” was released early this year, 20 years after her hit album, “This Is Me… Then.” Lopez told the AP that the new album was a “miracle” and “a second chance. And I’d love to capture this moment in time the way that album captured that moment in time.”

Affleck and Jennifer Lopez out for a stroll

Ben Affleck and Jennifer LopezX: @lopez

Affleck and Jennifer Lopez out for a stroll

Meanwhile, despite hundreds of rumors about a possible breakup, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez came out holding hands, yet the couple’s tension was obvious at first glimpse.

Ben and JLo openly expressed their love after attending the high school graduation ceremony of Violet, one of Ben’s daughters, in Los Angeles. Despite holding hands the entire time, the couple appeared uneasy, as caught and shared by TMZ.

Ben is shown with a serious expression on his face as he looks at Jennifer, and the pair is claimed to be living separately, despite their attempts to maintain their composure.

Their children from separate marriages were present, as were Affleck’s mother, Chris, and Pat, the mother of his ex-wife, Jennifer Garner.

Despite holding hands during the evening, Ben and JLo headed home separately, stoking speculation of a probable split.

Ben currently lives in Brentwood, where he and Jennifer purchased a property for $60 million last year.

Neither has publicly discussed the present state of their relationship, and the messages they have delivered are conflicting. Ben has been photographed without his wedding ring a few times, while JLo was house looking earlier this month.

Despite this, the pair continues to appear in public together, as on this occasion, demonstrating their affection for one another.

Ben and JLo have had a whirlwind romance, dating in 2002 after co-starring in “Gigli”. They became engaged shortly after, but separated in 2004.

After 20 years apart, they reunited and became engaged again in 2022, marrying the same year in Las Vegas, followed by another wedding ceremony at Ben’s home in Georgia.

Source: Marca, AP

Geoff Thomas is a seasoned staff writer at VORNews, a reputable online publication. With his sharp writing skills and deep understanding of SEO, he consistently delivers high-quality, engaging content that resonates with readers. Thomas' articles are well-researched, informative, and written in a clear, concise style that keeps audiences hooked. His ability to craft compelling narratives while seamlessly incorporating relevant keywords has made him a valuable asset to the VORNews team.

Continue Reading

Celebrity

American Who Made Social Media Threats Against Taylor Swift Detained Ahead Of German Concert

Published

on

Taylor Swift

BERLIN — An American man who made threats against Taylor Swift on social media was seized before her first concert in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, and will be held in custody until her gigs there end, authorities said Thursday.

swift

swift | AP news Image

American Who Made Social Media Threats Against Taylor Swift Detained Ahead Of German Concert

According to police, the accused stalker, a 34-year-old whose name has not been disclosed, had a ticket to Taylor’s concert at Gelsenkirchen’s Veltins-Arena on Wednesday. They stated that he was detained at event admission checks because an early assessment could not completely rule out a risk.

According to police, the man threatened Taylor and her partner on social media. They say he was detained after receiving tips from the event’s organizers.

The American superstar will perform in Gelsenkirchen on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as part of her Eras tour. According to authorities, a local court has ordered that the suspected stalker be detained until Saturday.

They went on to say that Swift and the audience were always safe. The event drew approximately 60,000 people on Wednesday evening and went off without incident.

American Who Made Social Media Threats Against Taylor Swift Detained Ahead Of German Concert

Before the concerts, Gelsenkirchen temporarily renamed the town “Swiftkirchen” and honored the singer on a “Walk of Fame” dedicated to local luminaries.

Taylor has plans to perform in two more German cities after Gelsenkirchen: Hamburg and Munich.

SOURCE | AP

Continue Reading

Celebrity

Britney Spears Has A Message For Ozzy Osbourne After He Called Her Dancing ‘Sad’

Published

on

spears

Nobody puts Britney Spears in a corner.

The singer was highlighted on a recent episode of “The Osbournes Podcast,” in which Ozzy Osbourne stated that he was “fed up with seeing poor old Britney Spears dancing on social media.”

“You know, it’s sad,” the renowned rocker admitted. “Very, very sad.”

spears

Britney Spears | People Image

Britney Spears Has A Message For Ozzy Osbourne After He Called Her Dancing ‘Sad’

His family agreed, including his wife Sharon and older children Kelly and Jack Osbourne.

Britney, who routinely posts videos of herself dancing on social media, noticed and responded with a lengthy comment.

She began her essay by mentioning Kate Beckinsale’s 2001 film Serendipity and stating that “incredibly cruel people were talking about [Beckinsale] needs more age-appropriate content.” Beckinsale, who is in her fifties (as Britney also highlighted), has been known to confront social media bullies.

Britney then reacted to the Osbournes’ complaints. She stated that she rarely dances and responded to Sharon Osbourne’s description of her as “a poor little thing” by saying, “I’m not poor at all!!!”

Britney Spears Has A Message For Ozzy Osbourne After He Called Her Dancing ‘Sad’

“I taught dance lessons to a few adolescents last week… Spears wrote, “A lot of the kids were too thin, and some were too big.” “I know what it’s like to be judged, so it’s a ridiculous and stupid subject initially, but I think it’s important to HELP EACH OTHER and invite each other to places that help our souls to grow!!!”

Spears closed her email to the Osbournes, whom she described as “the most boring family known to mankind,” by ordering them to “kindly f**k off.”

SOURCE | CNN

Continue Reading

Celebrity

Jack Black Ends Tenacious D Tour After Bandmate’s Trump Shooting Comment

Published

on

black
Jack Black | AP news Image

Tenacious D, the comedic rock duo comprised of Jack Black and Kyle Gass, has postponed the remainder of their tour following Gass’ remarks about the murder attempt on Donald Trump.

On Sunday, while onstage at a concert in Sydney, Black presented Gass with a birthday cake and urged him to “make a wish”. Gass responded, “Don’t miss Trump next time,” an apparent reference to the previous day’s rally shooting, which left the former president with a damaged ear. The footage of Gass was widely shared on social media.

Jack Black Ends Tenacious D Tour After Bandmate’s Trump Shooting Comment

“What was mentioned during the broadcast on Sunday caught me off guard. “I would never condone hate speech or encourage political violence in any way,” Black wrote in an Instagram post on Tuesday. “After much thought, I no longer believe it is right to continue the Tenacious D tour, and any future creative plans are paused. I appreciate the fans’ support and understanding.”

Following Black’s statement, Gass apologized on Instagram.

“The line I improvised Sunday night in Sydney was highly inappropriate, dangerous and a terrible mistake,” the comedian wrote Tuesday. “I condemn all forms of violence against anyone. What happened was a tragedy, and I sincerely apologize for my lack of judgment.”

The band recently finished touring in the United States and Europe. Their “Spicy Meatball Tour” is set to resume Tuesday night in Newcastle. This month, they will visit most major cities in Australia and New Zealand before returning to the United States for a few chosen dates in October.

Jack Black Ends Tenacious D Tour After Bandmate’s Trump Shooting Comment

“Frontier Touring regret to advise that Tenacious D’s concert tonight at Newcastle Entertainment Centre has been postponed,” their touring firm stated on Instagram Tuesday. “Ticket holders are asked to hold onto their tickets until further information is available.”

A band representative referred the Associated Press to Black’s remark when approached for further comment. Details about reimbursements for the remaining tour dates were not immediately available.

SOURC | AP

Continue Reading

Trending