VOR News is a nonprofit, nonpartisan newsroom offering unfiltered, non-bias news from the US, Canada, the UK, and the world.
VOR News produces media connecting you to the movements, people, and viewpoints advancing the cause of a more just, equitable, and habitable earth. We deepen your comprehension of the topics, settings, and voices that lie behind the news.
Because we believe journalism and media production play a crucial role in exposing routes for collective action, we adhere to journalistic rigour and a commitment to the truth.
We feel that our news has the most impact when it is available to a large audience and captivates their interest. We do not simply preach to the choir or narrowly target an already engaged audience.
Cooperation, collaboration, and partnership are key to our work as journalists because, contrary to a race to the bottom, we believe this approach best exemplifies the world we need now.
- Canada Extradites Former Soldier to Thailand to Face Murder Charge 2023-05-29
- Sloane Stephens Leads 4 American Women Into 2nd Round Of French Open 2023-05-29
- George Maharis, Star Of TV’s ‘Route 66’ In The 1960s, Dies At 94 2023-05-29
- Jan. 6 Rioters Are Bringing In thousands In Donations. Now The US Is Coming After Their Haul 2023-05-29
- 2023: Where Mama June Shannon Stands With Her Daughters After Family Tension 2023-05-29
- 2023: New York City Makes It Illegal To Discriminate Against Weight And Height 2023-05-29
- Paul Walker’s Brother Cody Names His Baby Boy After Late Actor 2023-05-27
- Regulators Take Aim At AI To Protect Consumers And Workers 2023-05-27