Prince Harry appears to be on his way back home to California already to be with Meghan Markle, Princess Lilibet and Prince Archie on his birthday. The Duke of Sussex who sat two rows behind his brother at Westminster Abbey for his father’s Coronation departed promptly from Heathrow.
According to the BBC, he was not invited to appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace after the event. It’s the first time he’s been photographed with his family since his divisive memoir Spare was published.
After the service, Prince Harry, who had travelled from the United States on Friday, got into a car by himself.
The King and Queen were joined on the Buckingham Palace balcony ninety minutes later by other working members of the Royal Family, including the Prince and Princess of Wales and their children.
The Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry’s wife, remained in Los Angeles with their children, where their son Prince Archie is enjoying his fourth birthday.
At the ceremony, Prince Harry sat in the third row with his cousin Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank, as well as his uncle the Duke of York, Prince Andrew.
Prince Harry Not on Balcony with Father
The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, as well as the Prince and Princess of Wales and their children Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, sat two rows ahead at the front.
Last year, at the abbey, Prince Harry sat in the second row, directly behind the late Queen Elizabeth.
Prince Harry was always expected to attend the event alone and with no formal participation because he is not a functioning member of the Royal Family. This also applied to Prince Andrew.
He entered with Princess Beatrice and her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
Since the publication of his memoir, relations between Prince Harry and other members of the family have been strained.
The book graphically depicted family feuds and conflicts, and he has since admitted to feeling “different” from the rest of his family.
Meghan’s choice to decline the invitation was largely interpreted as part of these ongoing, unresolved familial conflicts.
Last month, it was revealed that the King attempted to prevent Prince Harry from suing newspapers for alleged phone hacking.
According to court documents, Prince Harry was “summoned to Buckingham Palace” and urged to abandon the proceedings due to the impact on the family.
Prince Harry’s Wife Stays Home
Meanwhile, The Daily Telegraph said that Meghan Markle’s wish to celebrate Archie’s fourth birthday, which falls on the day of the coronation, was one of the reasons she stayed in California.
The article also stated that she chose not to attend because she did not obtain an acceptable response to a letter she submitted to the King expressing her concern about unconscious bias in the Royal Family.
Meghan’s spokesman, however, rejected this, calling any notion that she was thinking about correspondence from two years ago “false and frankly ridiculous.”
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have regularly expressed their displeasure, whilst the King and Queen have “remained tight-lipped.” Archie and Lilibet, unlike their cousins, have not grown up with a close relationship with the royal family.
Harry’s memoir “Spare” was released in January of this year. He accused his stepmother of disclosing private discussions to the media in order to improve her public image.
In interviews to promote the book, Harry accused members of the royal family of “going into bed with the devil” to garner favourable tabloid coverage, singling out Camilla’s efforts to repair her image with the British people following her long-running romance with his father, now King Charles III.
Russell Brand Speaks Out for the First Time Since Sex Allegations
Russell Brand says it’s been a “extraordinary and distressing” week following allegations of rape and sexual abuse against him.
He thanked fans for their support and for “questioning the information that you’ve been presented with” in a video posted on social media.
They are his first public comments since the Sunday Times and Channel 4’s Dispatches reported charges about him last weekend.
Russell Brand has refuted the allegations.
Four women accused Brand of sexual assaults and rape between 2006 and 2013, according to a collaborative investigation by the Sunday Times, the Times, and Channel 4’s Dispatches.
Brand disputed the charges prior to their publication, claiming that his encounters were “always consensual.”
The actor and comedian did not explicitly address the allegations in his three-minute video on Friday, but he did make statements about “media corruption and censorship” and “deep state and corporate collusion.”
He claimed he would post a longer film on the video streaming site Rumble on Monday, citing the platform’s “clear commitment to free speech.”
Rumble said earlier this week that it would not “join a cancel culture mob” in response to a question from a UK Parliament inquiry on whether it would slash Brand’s salary in the wake of the claims.
Four women filed claims against Russell Brand in the Sunday Times, Times, and Channel 4 investigation:
One woman claims Brand raped her against a wall in his Los Angeles home without using a condom. She claims Brand tried to stop her leaving until she told him she needed to use the loo. She was treated at a rape crisis centre on the same day, according to medical records obtained by the BBC.
A second woman in the United Kingdom claims Russell Brand assaulted her when he was in his early 30s and she was still in school. She claims he referred to her as “the child” during a controlling and emotionally abusive relationship. In retrospect, she claims he “engaged in grooming behaviours.”
A third woman claims that while working with Brand in Los Angeles, he sexually attacked her. She claims she constantly ordered Brand to get off her, and when he finally did, he “flipped” and became “super angry.” He allegedly threatened her with legal action if she notified anybody else about her claim.
The fourth woman claims Brand sexually assaulted her in the UK and was physically and emotionally hostile to her.
Another woman accused Brand this week of exposing himself to her and then laughing about it on his BBC radio show in 2008.
YouTube has barred Brand’s channels from receiving money from advertisements for “violating” the platform’s “creator responsibility policy.” It stated that it was acting “to protect” its users.
In recent years, he has repositioned himself, regularly sending videos to his online fans on spirituality, anti-establishment politics, and, most lately, UFOs.
Keywords: stay free with russell brand, brand x with russell brand, how old is russell brand, the russell brand show
BTS Member Suga Begins Alternative 18 Month Military Service In South Korea
SEOUL, South Korea – Suga, a member of the K-pop supergroup BTS, began his mandatory military service as a social service representative on Friday, an alternative form of military service in South Korea.
Suga, age 30, became the third member of the group to begin performing military duties. The remaining two, Jin and J-Hope, are already serving in active duty at army bases.
“I will faithfully serve and return… Please remain healthy and we’ll see you all in 2025!” Suga wrote in a message posted to the Weverse online fan community.
Big Hit Music, the management agency for BTS, reported that Suga began commuting to a workplace designated under the alternative military service system.
Due to threats from North Korea, all able-bodied males in South Korea must serve in the army, navy, or air force for 18 to 21 months under a conscription system. For 21 months, individuals with physical and mental impairments can perform their duties at non-military facilities such as welfare centers, community service organizations, and post offices.
Local media reported that Suga’s alternative service in 2020 was presumably related to shoulder surgery.
Suga, a member of the K-pop supergroup BTS, began his mandatory military service as a social service representative on Friday.
Active duty soldiers must complete five weeks of fundamental military training at boot camps before beginning service. According to the Military Manpower Administration, those performing alternative service must complete three weeks of basic military training and have the option to choose when to do so.
Unknown was the facility where Suga began serving. In a statement released earlier this week, BTS’s management agency, Bit Hit Music, asked Suga’s admirers not to visit him at work during his military service.
Big Hit Music requested that warm regards and encouragement be conveyed only in their souls. “We ask for your continued love and support for (Suga) until he completes his service and returns.”
Last year, a heated public debate erupted over whether BTS members should be exempt from their mandatory military obligations. However, the group’s administration agency ultimately reported that all seven members would meet their obligations.
South Korean law exempts athletes, classical and traditional musicians, ballet dancers, and other dancers if they have contributed to the nation’s prestige. K-pop performers do not qualify for the special exemption.
SOURCE – (AP)
Sophie Turner Sues To Force Estranged Husband Joe Jonas To Turn Over Children’s Passports
NEW YORK — On Thursday, actress Sophie Turner filed a lawsuit against her estranged spouse, pop star Joe Jonas, to compel him to turn over the passports of their two young daughters so she can take them to England.
Turner, who was served with divorce papers this month after four years of marriage to Jonas, stated in her petition that the couple intended to nurture their daughters in her home country of England. It was also stated that the girls, aged 3 and 1, “are both fully involved and integrated in all aspects of daily and cultural life in England.”
Sofie, best known for her role as Sansa Stark on HBO’s “Game of Thrones,” filed her petition in New York federal court under the child abduction clauses of the Hague Convention, an international treaty designed to compel the return of a child stolen from their “habitual residence.”
Sofie, 27, and Jonas, 34, reportedly agreed to raise their daughters in England and relocated there in April of this year.
During part of August and September, while Jonas began a tour with his band, the Jonas Brothers, in the United States, Turner would be working long hours filming a television series in England. Therefore, Turner stated that she and Jonas had consented for the children to travel with Jonas and a nanny.
The plan was for Turner to travel to New York to collect the children after filming concluded on September 14, but “the breakdown of the parties’ marriage happened very suddenly,” Turner said.
On Thursday, actress Sophie Turner filed a lawsuit against her estranged spouse, pop star Joe Jonas.
According to Turner, Jonas filed for divorce in Florida on September 1, and she found out about it on September 5 through the media. The couple announced on their Instagram accounts on September 6 that they had mutually decided to terminate their marriage amicably.
Turner claims that she and Jonas met on September 17 and asked him for the children’s passports so she could transport them back to England. However, Jonas refused to hand over the passports of the girls, who were born in the United States and hold dual U.S. and British citizenship.
According to the court filing, Turner temporarily houses the girls in a Manhattan hotel. The Jonas Brothers were scheduled to perform in Philadelphia and Baltimore on Thursday and Friday, respectively.
Jonas stated that he is “seeking shared parenting so that the children are raised by both their mother and father” and that he is “fine with the children being raised in both the United States and the United Kingdom.”
“This is a regrettable legal dispute over a marriage that is sadly ending,” he continued. “When language like ‘abduction’ is used, it is at best deceptive and at worst a grave abuse of the legal system.”
Jonas stated that he did not startle Sophie Turner with divorce papers but instead filed for divorce after “multiple conversations with Sophie.”
Since 2005, when he and his siblings Nick and Kevin formed the Jonas siblings, Jonas has been a pop idol. He met Turner in 2016, and they wed in 2019.
SOURCE – (AP)
- Canadian Mother And Twins Charged With Pretending To Be Inuit 2023-09-23
- Ukraine War: US To Give Kyiv Long-Range ATACMS Missiles – Media Reports 2023-09-23
- US Child Dies From Fentanyl Kept Under Nursery Nap Mat In Daycare 2023-09-23
- Russell Brand Speaks Out for the First Time Since Sex Allegations 2023-09-23
- Tropical Storm Ophelia Moves Inland Over North Carolina As Coastal Areas Lashed With Wind And Rain 2023-09-23
- Golden Knights Back To Work After Stanley Cup Win And Short Offseason 2023-09-23
- Minnesota Twins Clinch AL Central Title With 8-6 Win Over Angels 2023-09-23
- The US Intervenes in the Justin Trudeau–Sikh Conflict with India 2023-09-23
Canadian Mother And Twins Charged With Pretending To Be Inuit
Ukraine War: US To Give Kyiv Long-Range ATACMS Missiles – Media Reports
US Child Dies From Fentanyl Kept Under Nursery Nap Mat In Daycare
The Secret to Your Company’s Financial Health is Very Important
A Look at How Social Media & Mobile Gaming Can Increase Sales
Boxtrade Lands $50 Million in Another New Funding Round with IBM
Beauty5 months ago
Yeezy Shoes Still Stuck In Limbo After Adidas Split With Ye
Celebrity5 months ago
Princess Anne Gives Rare Interview Ahead Of King Charles III’s Coronation
Business5 months ago
Oprah Tells Class Of 2023 To Follow ‘Still, Small Voice’
Celebrity5 months ago
Harry Potter’s Miriam Margolyes Hospitalized With Chest Infection
News5 months ago
2023: Arab Ministers To Meet Over Syria’s Return To Arab League
News5 months ago
Strong Quake In Central Japan; 1 Dead, More Than 20 Injured