Connect with us

Celebrity

Oscar Winning Actor Kevin Spacey Faces 7 Charges in the UK

Published

on

Kevin Spacey Faces 7 Alleged Assault Charges in UK

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) in the United Kingdom has authorized seven additional charges against Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey for sexual assaults against one man between 2001 and 2004.

One of the new CPS charges is causing a person to engage in sexual activity without their consent, while others are indecent and sexual assault. The new charges result from an examination of evidence gathered by British police.

Spacey, 63, was previously charged with five counts of sexual assault by touching in the United Kingdom and a more serious charge of causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.

In June, his lawyer stated that Spacey had “strenuously” denied the allegations of sex crimes.

Patrick Gibbs, Spacey’s British lawyer, did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment on the new charges.

In the United States, Spacey won a sexual abuse case against him last month after jurors in a Manhattan civil trial determined that his accuser failed to prove his claim that Spacey made an unwanted sexual advance on him when he was 14 years old.

Anthony Rapp on Kevin Spacey Trial

Anthony Rapp on Kevin Spacey Trial

Anthony Rapp has made his first public comments since the settlement of his $40 million civil suit against Kevin Spacey. On October 20, a New York jury sided with Spacey, concluding that the Oscar winner did not molest Rapp as a teenager.

During an event hosted by The Meteor, a feminist media company, Rapp spoke about the trial and his original decision to come forward with allegations against Spacey.

In an interview with Variety, the 51-year-old actor discussed the benefits and drawbacks of confronting trauma through legal channels.

“There is no doubt that a courtroom is not a safe space for trauma.” So I completely understand why some people don’t pursue that angle,” Rapp said during the discussion.

“What exactly is the proof?” How do you back up your claims?

Honouring a story, listening, being a mirror, holding, and healing are all important parts of the movement. You mention these things.

Those aren’t necessarily things that a courtroom is interested in. It is not the only option. It is a route. I did want to take advantage of the opportunity to see what was possible.”

Anthony Rapp on Kevin Spacey Trial

In a 2017 BuzzFeed article, Rapp first made allegations against Spacey, claiming that Spacey lifted him, placed him on his bed, and pinned him down in a sexually aggressive manner.

At the time, Rapp was 14 years old, while Spacey was 26. Rapp described the incident in court as one of the “most traumatic” of his life.

During the conversation at the Brooklyn Museum, Rapp reflected on his decision to come forward with allegations against Spacey in the early days of the #MeToo movement.

Women like Tarana Burke and Lupita Nyong’o, who shared accounts of now-ex-producer and convicted sex offender Harvey Weinstein, prompted Rapp to consider his experience as part of something larger.

“I had heard that other people had told me about incidents they had had with Kevin Spacey over the years.” I pushed my experience aside because many of the stories I heard were much worse.

So I didn’t think my experience was on par with those,” Rapp explained. “I’ve talked to other people, especially young actors on the rise, especially in Hollywood, probably more so than in New York.” It was out of control. The lights are on enough that it should happen less frequently to some of these very vulnerable young men.”

Despite his legal victory over Rapp, Spacey faces new challenges. The actor was ordered to pay roughly $31 million in damages to MRC, the producer of his Netflix series “House of Cards,” after abuse allegations led to episode-order cuts on the production.

Source: Reuters, VOR News

Geoff Thomas is a seasoned staff writer at VORNews, a reputable online publication. With his sharp writing skills and deep understanding of SEO, he consistently delivers high-quality, engaging content that resonates with readers. Thomas' articles are well-researched, informative, and written in a clear, concise style that keeps audiences hooked. His ability to craft compelling narratives while seamlessly incorporating relevant keywords has made him a valuable asset to the VORNews team.

Celebrity

Dick Van Dyke Earns Historic Daytime Emmy Nomination At Age 98

Published

on

dyke
AP - VOR News Image

Los Angeles — Dick Van Dyke, 98, is contending for a historic Daytime Emmy.

The actor was nominated Friday as a guest star in a daytime drama series for his role as amnesiac Timothy Robicheaux on Peacock’s “Days of Our Lives.

Van Dyke is the oldest daytime Emmy nominee. When producer Norman Lear won his final Primetime Emmy nomination in 2022, he was 100 years old. He died the following year.

dick van dyke

people – VOR News Image

Dick Van Dyke Earns Historic Daytime Emmy Nomination At Age 98

Van Dyke is up against Guy Pearce, an Australian actor from Amazon Prime Video’s “Neighbours.”

Van Dyke earned four Primetime Emmys, including three in the 1960s, for his legendary comedy series “The Dick Van Dyke Show.”

Selena Gomez, an actor and singer, is nominated in the culinary series category for her Food Network special “Selena + Chef: Home for the Holidays.” The Food Network’s “Valerie’s Home Cooking,” hosted by actor Valerie Bertinelli and which concluded last year, is also nominated in that category.

dyke

People – VOR News Image

Dick Van Dyke Earns Historic Daytime Emmy Nomination At Age 98

CBS will cancel “The Talk” after its 15th season later this year. Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Natalie Morales, Jerry O’Connell, and Sheryl Underwood were nominated for daytime talk show hosting.

The main actress nominations are Tamara Braun of “Days of Our Lives,” Finola Hughes and Cynthia Watros of “General Hospital,” Katherine Kelly Lang and Annika Noelle of “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and Michelle Stafford of “The Young and the Restless.”

The lead actor nominees include Eric Braeden of “The Young and the Restless,” Scott Clifton, Thorsten Kaye, and John McCook of “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and Eric Martsolf of “Days of Our Lives.”

dyke

Womens World – VOR News Image

Dick Van Dyke Earns Historic Daytime Emmy Nomination At Age 98

The Daytime Emmys will be broadcast live on CBS on June 7 in Los Angeles. The show is back to its regular schedule after being postponed until December due to strikes by Hollywood performers and writers. The hosts and Lifetime Achievement award recipients will be announced later.

SOURCE – AP

Continue Reading

Celebrity

Recently Arrested Morgan Wallen Says He’s “Not Proud” Of Behavior

Published

on

wallen
rolling stone - VOR News Image

Nashville, Tennessee – Morgan Wallen, a country music singer facing charges coming in part from allegations that he tossed a chair off the rooftop of a six-story club, says he is “not proud” of his actions and accepts responsibility.

The “One Thing at a Time” singer took to social media Friday night to comment to his arrest in Nashville two weeks earlier. According to court documents, he was charged with three felony charges of reckless endangerment and one misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct. He is scheduled to appear in court on May 3.

wallen

the daily – VOR News Image

Recently Arrested Morgan Wallen Says He’s “Not Proud” Of Behavior

According to an arrest document, the chair at Chief’s pub landed about 3 feet (1 meter) from officers, who spoke with witnesses and checked CCTV footage. Witnesses informed police that they saw Wallen take up a chair, throw it over the roof, and laugh about it. Wallen was arrested early on April 8 and later freed.

“I didn’t feel comfortable checking in publicly until I had made apologies with some people. I’ve contacted Nashville police enforcement, my family, and the friendly staff at Chief’s. I’m not proud of my actions, and I accept responsibility,” Wallen stated on X (previously Twitter).

wallen

AP – VOR News image

Recently Arrested Morgan Wallen Says He’s “Not Proud” Of Behavior

Wallen, one of the most well-known artists in contemporary country music, is now on a stadium tour that includes a concert on Saturday at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, Mississippi.

“I have the greatest regard for the cops who labor every day to keep us all safe. “There will be no changes to my tour,” his reply read, signed “-MW.”

The “One Thing at a Time” album topped the Billboard 200 for 16 weeks in 2023 and was the best-selling album in the United States last year. The top ten successes from the album included “Last Night,” “You Proof,” and “Thinkin’ Bout Me.”

wallen

News week _ VOR News Image

Recently Arrested Morgan Wallen Says He’s “Not Proud” Of Behavior

In 2021, the country artist was suspended indefinitely by his label when a video surfaced showing him uttering a racial slur. He was arrested in 2020 for public intoxication and disorderly conduct after being booted out of Kid Rock’s downtown Nashville bar.

SOURCE – (AP)

Continue Reading

Celebrity

Watch: Hareem Shah gets hit by Another Video Leak Scandal

Published

on

Watch: Hareem Shah gets hit by Another Video Leak Scandal

(CTN News) – Hareem Shah has responded to the ongoing controversy surrounding leaked videos.

On social media, several netizens have claimed to have private videos of Hareem Shah and have offered to share them.

There are videos appearing to show her having an intimate relationship with an unidentified male.

Screenshots and videos have been shared.

There’s one where she sits on a man’s lap and appears to perform a sex act on him, although the man’s face is covered so it’s unclear if it’s Hareem.

Hareem and the man came out of a room in viral footage captured on a Ring doorbell.

VOR News

Hareem Shah ki Leaked Video >>>>

Hareem Shah Leaked Video

Hareem Shah has also shared a nude selfie.

According to Hareem, the videos are a desperate attempt for attention, and every woman deserves to be treated with dignity.

Her followers were encouraged to focus on more meaningful issues, such as the conflict in Palestine.

Hareem Shah has now spoken publicly about the scandal.

A recent interview with Geo News revealed that she would have “flogged” those responsible for making the allegations.

Hareem Shah was facing allegations that a “controversial video” would be leaked and made viral.

Hareem explained that she has been threatened by gangs ever since she moved to the UK.

According to TikTok, she has nothing to do with the videos currently circulating. She suggests that no explicit videos of her exist and that it is just a campaign designed to tarnish her reputation.

Following this, she expressed her desire for these individuals to be subjected to traditional punishments.

“ Our actions promote immorality and lead to accusations.

“I would have seen people being flogged if Islamic punishments were enforced in Pakistan and I was given the appropriate authority.

According to Hareem Shah, people who begin trends about Palestine will be rewarded.

As part of her response, she challenged those making such accusations to come forward and provide any evidence they may have against her.

As part of her attacks on these individuals, Hareem Shah claimed that they post slanderous content and use her name to gain attention through social media.

However, if a video is presented, it will be through artificial intelligence as part of their “failed” attempt to harm her reputation.

Continue Reading

Trending