Connect with us

Survivor’s Ricard Foyé And Husband Andy Foyé Break Up!

Published

on

ricard

Ricard and Andy Foye’s Pregnancies Break Transgender Barriers

Ricard Foyé and his husband, Andy Foyé, are leaving each other’s tribes on Survivor.

The couple, who have two children, Aurelia, four, and Lucia, two, are divorcing after seven years of marriage.

“Telling my kids that baba & daddy are separating will always hurt,” Richard tweeted on April 17 beside a family selfie. “We had a fantastic run. “Two beautiful babies and two angel babies, so much love.”

Ricard wrote a message to Andy, with whom he eloped on New Year’s Eve 2015, before they married in May 2018.

“You’re my best friend,” Ricard, who played on Season 41 of Survivor, continued. “Our first family trip as friends proved even more that we’re still soulmates, just in a different way.”

Andy has yet to officially remark on the split.

ricard

Ricard and Andy met while volunteering at an LGBT youth camp in 2015.

Ricard and Andy met while volunteering at an LGBT youth camp in 2015, and they married the following year. Andy, encouraged by his transgender community, told Ricard in 2018 that he had stopped taking hormone therapy and was ready to attempt to have children and carry them himself.

Andy referred to himself as a seahorse father because male seahorses had babies. Aurelia was born in 2019, and Lucia in 2021.

“Before meeting Ricard, I hadn’t thought about having kids and not carrying kids,” Andy told E! News in March 2022. “However, once I met him, it was clear I wanted to start a family with him.”
Ricard, for one, was originally skeptical, but “we met, and I learned so much more about my queer community and so much more about what’s possible.”

Since becoming a father, the Survivor star has been amazed by his children’s developing personalities.

“I thought they would just mimic us, use our mannerisms and phrasing until they were older,” he told E! News last year. “But [Aurelia] will be the person she will be, and that is entirely her responsibility.” We’re here to help her develop, and seeing her independence at such a young age is amazing. And Lucia is on her way. He’s a hoot.”

ricard

SOURCE – (Enews)

Kiara Grace is a staff writer at VORNews, a reputable online publication. Her writing focuses on technology trends, particularly in the realm of consumer electronics and software. With a keen eye for detail and a knack for breaking down complex topics, Kiara delivers insightful analyses that resonate with tech enthusiasts and casual readers alike. Her articles strike a balance between in-depth coverage and accessibility, making them a go-to resource for anyone seeking to stay informed about the latest innovations shaping our digital world.

Continue Reading

News

Israel Finds The Body Of A Teen Whose Disappearance Sparked A Deadly Settler Attack In The West Bank

Published

on

israel

Al-Muhayyir, West Bank – Israel’s army announced Saturday that the body of a missing Israeli adolescent was discovered in the West Bank after he was slain in a “terrorist attack,” as violence erupted across the Israeli-occupied area, where tensions have been building for months.

israel

Israel Finds The Body Of A Teen Whose Disappearance Sparked A Deadly Settler Attack In The West Bank

The disappearance of 14-year-old Binyamin Achimair prompted Israeli settlers to launch raids on Palestinian towns on Friday and Saturday. The attack on al-Mughayyir hamlet on Friday killed one Palestinian and injured 25 others, according to Palestinian health officials. According to witnesses, Israeli troops held up the ambulance transporting the 26-year-old man’s body for burial for several hours on Saturday.

On Saturday, dozens of Israeli settlers returned to the village’s outskirts, burning down 12 homes and many cars. The Palestinian Health Ministry reported that three persons from the community were hurt, one gravely. Border police sprayed tear gas at the gathered locals, attempting to disperse them.

Israeli settlers set fire to many homes in the nearby village of Douma, according to the official Palestinian news agency Wafa. The Palestinian Red Crescent reported six persons hurt by gunshots but did not specify who fired.

Since the Israel-Hamas conflict in nearby Gaza broke out on October 7 as a result of a Hamas assault on southern Israel that claimed the lives of about 1,200 people and kidnapped 250 more, tensions in the West Bank have been particularly high. According to Gaza health officials, the Israeli offensive has killed more than 33,000 Palestinians.

Since then, Hamas has attempted to spark new fronts, especially in the West Bank, to increase pressure on Israel. Even though Israeli fire has killed more than 460 Palestinians in the West Bank since October 7, the majority of them in clashes sparked by army operations, but some by vigilante settlers, such efforts have largely failed.

There was no immediate claim of blame for the death of the Israeli teenager.

israel

Israel Finds The Body Of A Teen Whose Disappearance Sparked A Deadly Settler Attack In The West Bank

According to Israeli media, the teenager was last seen leaving Malachi Shalom, a settlement outpost, early Friday to care for cattle nearby. According to reports, the sheep returned to the outpost many hours later without him.

According to Israel’s Channel 13 TV, a drone spotted Achimair’s body. The broadcaster stated that he was not shot but did not clarify.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has denounced the incident. “We will get to the murderers and their accomplices as we do to anyone who harms the citizens of Israel,” he said in a statement released by his office.

The kidnapping and execution of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank in 2014 fueled tensions, resulting in a 50-day Israel-Hamas war in Gaza, the deadliest phase of conflict between the two sides to date.

Consecutive Israeli governments have increased settlement construction in east Jerusalem and the West Bank, places where Palestinians hope for a future state alongside Gaza. Some are well-developed and resemble Israeli city suburbs, but other outposts may have a few caravans.

isarel

Israel Finds The Body Of A Teen Whose Disappearance Sparked A Deadly Settler Attack In The West Bank

While Israel has constructed numerous settlements throughout the occupied West Bank, the outposts are not allowed, despite the government’s tacit support. The international world regards all West Bank settlements as unlawful and impediments to peace.

Over 700,000 Israelis now live in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, regions acquired by Israel in 1967.

SOURCE – (AP)

Continue Reading

World

‘Run, Run, Run’: Chaos At A Sydney Mall As 6 People Stabbed To Death, And The Suspect Fatally Shot

Published

on

sydney

Sydney — A guy stabbed six people to death at a major Sydney shopping mall Saturday before being fatally shot, according to police, with hundreds fleeing the chaotic scene, many of whom were weeping while carrying their children. Eight individuals were hurt, including a nine-month-old.

The 40-year-old was stopped in the knife assault at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Bondi Junction, in the city’s eastern suburbs, by a police inspector who shot him after he turned and lifted a knife, according to New South Wales Assistant Police Commissioner Anthony Cooke.

sydney

‘Run, Run, Run’: Chaos At A Sydney Mall As 6 People Stabbed To Death, And The Suspect Fatally Shot

“They just said run, run, run—someone’s been stabbed,” one witness told ABC TV in Australia. “(The attacker) was walking casually, as if enjoying an ice cream in a park. And then he went up the escalators… and within about a minute, we heard three gunshots.

The suspect, as well as six of the victims (five women and one guy), died. Commissioner Karen Webb stated that the eight injured people were treated in hospitals. The infant was in surgery, but it was too early to determine his condition, she said.

“We are confident that there is no ongoing risk, and we are dealing with one person who is now deceased,” Webb said in a later briefing. She continued, “It’s not a terrorism incident.”

She stated that authorities would not name the individual yet and were still investigating his motivation.

Cooke stated that a “lengthy and precise” examination had barely begun.

Some observers were astounded by the unusual surge of violence. In 1996, a man killed 35 people and wounded 23 others in Tasmania, prompting Australia to pass tough gun prohibitions.

sydney

‘Run, Run, Run’: Chaos At A Sydney Mall As 6 People Stabbed To Death, And The Suspect Fatally Shot

Cooke stated that the police inspector, a senior officer, addressed the suspect alone and engaged him shortly after arriving on the scene, “saving a range of people’s lives.”

The cop “displayed enormous courage and bravery,” Webb stated.

“If she didn’t shoot, he would have kept going, and I don’t know how many more he would have done,” another witness told 7News of the police inspector.

Many ambulances and police cars were seen near the shopping complex, and individuals were flowing out, many carrying youngsters.

Paramedics were treating victims on the spot.

Roi Huberman, a sound engineer at ABC TV in Australia, told the network that he took shelter in a store during the event.

“And suddenly we heard a shot or maybe two shots, and we didn’t know what to do,” he recalled. Then, the highly capable person at the store led us to the back, where it could be locked. She then shut the store, let us through the back, and we’re now out.”

sydney

‘Run, Run, Run’: Chaos At A Sydney Mall As 6 People Stabbed To Death, And The Suspect Fatally Shot

The most senior members of the British royal family, who are also Australian royals, voiced shock and sadness following the stabbings.

King Charles III and his wife Queen Camilla were “utterly shocked and horrified” by the “senseless attack” in Sydney and expressed their “hearts go out to the families and loved ones of those who have been so brutally killed.” The king’s eldest son, Prince William, and his wife, Catherine, Princess of Wales, said they were also “shocked and saddened” and their sympathies with those impacted and the “heroic emergency responders who risked their own lives to save others.”

SOURCE – (AP)

Continue Reading

Sports

Masters Weekend Has Three-Way Tie And More Forgiving Conditions. It Also Has Tiger Woods

Published

on

masters

AUGUSTA, Georgia – Perhaps the best bonus for the 60 players who survived one of the most windy, difficult days at the Masters was a weekend at Augusta National that was significantly more enjoyable.

Flags were flying, not crackling, as the third round began Saturday. It was shaping to be a day more conducive to scoring and survival.

woods

Masters Weekend Has Three-Way Tie And More Forgiving Conditions. It Also Has Tiger Woods

“This weekend is going to be enjoyable. Hopefully, there will be some opportunities to make a run,” said Phil Mickelson, a three-time champion competing in his 31st Masters. Last year, he finished in second place with a 65. Lefty understands the concept of opportunity.

Scottie Scheffler, Bryson DeChambeau, and Max Homa shared the lead at 6-under 138 entering the third round. They were two shots ahead of Denmark’s Nicolai Hojgaard, who has reason to feel he may become the first player since Fuzzy Zoeller in 1979 to win the Masters on his first attempt.

Tiger Woods will also play this weekend, as he always does at Augusta National when he is well enough to compete. He made a record on Friday by cutting for the 24th time in a row, dating back to his debut year as a professional.

woods masters

Masters Weekend Has Three-Way Tie And More Forgiving Conditions. It Also Has Tiger Woods

Woods shot 72 on a day with an average score of 75.09, the highest for the Masters’ second round since 2007 when it was windy and cold. Only eight players broke par, matching the number of players who scored 80 or higher.

“I am here. “I have a chance to win the golf tournament,” Woods stated.

Saturday is commonly referred to as moving day, and Woods and everyone else have a lot of moving ahead of them. Woods was seven strokes back, but he had 21 players in front of him.

Fourteen players began the third round under par, four of whom have previously won a major: Scheffler and DeChambeau, Collin Morikawa, and Cameron Smith.

woods

Masters Weekend Has Three-Way Tie And More Forgiving Conditions. It Also Has Tiger Woods

When play began, one thing was certain: the walk through the azaleas and dogwoods would be more delightful than playing in 40-mph winds that swept bunker sand into players’ faces and the greens, scattering magnolia leaves all over the course.

“We ended the day with a sand shower. So it was kind of the golf course saying, ‘Get the hell out of here,'” Homa said after finishing his round on Friday.

On Saturday, it seemed more like, “Welcome back.”

SOURCE – (AP)

Continue Reading

Trending